Held every three years, Campwest is an epic adventure for Western Australian Scouts. For Scouts planning on attending the next Australian Jamboree in January 2022, Campwest is the best way to ensure you’re well prepared.
Planning for Campwest 2020 has begun and we need young people to get involved! The Design Squad will create and test ideas for Campwest 2020. Members of the Design Squad will help create the following elements of Campwest 2020:
- Event theme and logo
- Onsite and offsite activities
- Evening entertainment
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Merchandise, including the event badge
- Unit/Troop formation.
This role would suit any current Scout keen to plan the biggest tri-annual Scout camp in Western Australia!
- Develop your leadership and teamwork skills
- Make new friends across Scouts WA
- Have fun testing activities you create
- Receive a limited-edition Design Squad t-shirt
To join the Design Squad complete the online form.
- Deputy Chief Director – Youth Empowerment (youth position)
This role is responsible for the planning and execution of youth-centred aspects of Campwest 2020, specifically marketing, merchandise and program. The role is best suited to a Rover Scout or young leader.
- Design Squad Team Member (youth position)
The Design Squad is responsible creating and testing key elements of Campwest 2020. This role is best suited to a current Scout.
Feel free to send any questions to email@example.com