Scouts WA GM Of Philanthropy
Scouts WA | General Manager of Philanthropy and Engagement
Applications now open
General Manager of Philanthropy and Engagement role available
We’re now recruiting for an experienced fundraising professional to join our team as GM of Philanthropy and Engagement and lead this department, whilst establishing a culture of giving at SWA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a philanthropy/fundraising related management or coordination role, preferably within a youth charity.
- Ability to build fundraising revenue as a doer and a leader focused on developing positive outcomes for inclusive communities.
- Demonstrated initiative to seek out new opportunities to enhance and grow the revenue of the organisation through corporate and community partnerships
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Fundraising and Major Giving/Philanthropy.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and coordinating fundraising campaigns, including digital campaigns – including promotions and sponsorship drives.
- High level creative writing skills and ability to apply these skills to partnership and sponsorship proposals.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in grant writing, small and large, including from foundations and trusts, with a proven high success rate (20% average).
- Strong written communication skills, experience writing media statements and key
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with Scouts WA staff, volunteers, members, Board, and external stakeholders including community and corporate partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a team, then train and mentor other
- Demonstrated flexible, energetic and self-motivated approach to planning and implementing work schedule to meet goals and
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of Fundraising, Corporate PR or equivalent industry experience specialising in Philanthropy, fundraising and corporate
- Experience working with children, or young people within a profit for purpose or charity.
- Experience within or knowledge of Scouts WA, as a volunteer, member, or family member.
Please contact email@example.com for more information, or to discuss the role.
Every purchase over $50* from Margaret River Fresh Produce supports Scouts WA.
Margaret River Fresh Produce will donate $5 when you select the donation button at checkout. Margaret River Fresh Produce is a small WA farming family business providing produce directly from local farmers, growers, and producers directly to your door.
Use the button to click through and find out how your purchase gives back to Scouts WA!