Scouts WA ICT Support Agreement EOI
Scouts WA | Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Managed Service Partner (MSP) Support Agreement – EOI
Applications now open
Scouts WA Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Managed Service Partner (MSP) Support Agreement – EOI
Scouts WA are pleased to advise that we would like to receive Expressions of Interest from our suitably qualified member owned businesses for the provision of an ICT MSP Support Agreement to Scouts WA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please review the following criteria:
- Experience in the provision of ICT Support Services to a Not-For-Profit in a Microsoft 365 Environment
- Business in operation for 3+ years
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Framework Methodology
- Enterprise ICT Cyber Security Support Experience
- Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Support Experience
- Microsoft 365 Certified Partner Status
- Support Experience in all Microsoft 365 technologies, such as:
- Azure AD
- Power Apps
- Teams (Including Teams Calling)
- Network Communications Support Experience
- 24×7 Emergency ICT Support Capability
If you can answer Yes to all of the above, please email email@example.com addressing how your business satisfies the requirements and your business contact information. We will then be in contact to discuss further. Please note that any ISO or other certifications would be highly regarded.
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is Friday 11th of November 2022.
Thank you for your support.