New E-learning Modules Release
On Monday 28th October 2019 Scouts Australia will be releasing 5 new On Demand learning modules which will directly support the delivery of the new Youth Program. Click here to view modules, access and protocols.
These modules are:
• Youth Leading, Adults Supporting
• The Scout Method
• Educational Objectives and SPICES
• Spiritual Development in Scouting
As of Monday, 25 October 2019, the modules will appear within the Basic Core Modules area of the Scouts Australia Training page at training.scouts.com.au
The Basic Core Modules are common training elements for Adult Leaders.
At this stage, completion of these modules are not a prerequisite for issuing a Certificate of Adult Leadership, however they will become a prerequisite as the curriculum changes in 2020.
Completion of the modules is encouraged for both new and current Adult Members.
The key features of these new modules incorporates some new features which will become the standard approach for the development of future On Demand learning modules;
• Each module has been voiced over by youth members
• Each module contains test questions at both beginning and end – A participant who successfully completes a set of test questions at the beginning will be able to proceed to the end of the module and answer some final questions.
We look forward to sharing the future of Scouting with you.